What would you rather do? Consume a plate full of bitter stuff or down a glass full of bitter stuff? Neither, right? Why am I asking? Cause that seems to be the general image that people draw when they think of body detox drinks or food. But that is not the case, and more importantly, that is not what one should look into in the first place. Then what is one to look at? Detoxification! Detoxification is the keyword here.
Body detoxification liquids have come to be some of the most important devices to get rid of the build up of toxins in the body. These allow for many advantages, like improving the functions of digestion, the colon and liver, leading to weight loss, and thereby lending overall body health. Many people wonder whether detox drinks work. That depends on how you handle the program. There are certain guidelines that need to be followed so that there is no untoward reaction on the body. In the sections that follow, we will look at some of the best detox drinks and help you formulate a program by which you can take advantage of this.
Mixed Detox Drink
- Orange Juice (8 oz.)
- Strawberries (¼ cup)
- Bananas (¼ cup)
- Yogurt (¼ cup)
- Ginger (½ inch)
- Garlic clove (1)
- Lime juice (1 tbs.)
- Flax oil (1 tbs.)
- Water (4 oz.)
- Take the water and orange juice and mix them together.
- In a blender, mix the strawberries, yogurt, bananas, flax oil, garlic, ginger, and lime juice and blend till smooth.
- Mix the water and orange juice in this and blend for some more time.
- You can add olive oil or omega 3 oil in place of flax oil.
- Similarly, you can add blueberries in place of strawberries.
- Drink on an empty stomach.
Berry Detox Drink
- Cranberries (¼ cup)
- Blueberries (⅓ cup)
- Strawberries (3)
- Green apples (2)
- Yellow pears (2)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Cut all the fruits and put into a blender.
- Mix very little quantity of water and blend till there is a smooth and thick liquid.
- Add pepper according to taste and consume.
Veggies Detox Drink
- Carrot (1, large)
- Cucumber (1, small)
- Tomatoes (2, large)
- Parsley (¼ cup)
- Celery (1 stalk, medium)
- Spinach leaves (⅓ cup)
- Romaine leaves (¼ cup)
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend well.
- Add water so that the mixture becomes smooth.
- Drink fresh.
Papaya Detox Drink
- Green papaya (¾ cup)
- Green apple (1, large)
- Green pears (1, large)
- Lemon (1, small)
- Chop the papaya into small pieces.
- Juice the apple, pear, lemon, and papaya into a glass.
- Mix well, add pepper, and drink.
Ginger Detox Drink
- Ginger (1 slice)
- Lemon (1)
- Carrots (6)
- Apple (1)
- Seed the apple and juice into a glass.
- Put the ginger, carrots, and lemon juice in a blender and run till smooth and non-lumpy.
- Mix the apple juice in as well and blend again.
- Mix and drink.
There are certain other very effective and popular detox drinks that have been used for many years. These include the master cleanse diet among others.
With these wide range of detox drinks at your disposal, all you need to do is experiment a little. Find out what suits you best and then include it in your diet for an overall advantage to your body. After all, when you abuse your body any way you want, you should also make sure that it can recuperate from it. And what better way than with these body detox drinks?